This website provides general advice only and does not provide specific advice for any person. In preparing the information on this website, Cambridge Partners has not taken into account the investment objectives, specific needs or financial situation of any particular person. Before making any decision regarding your investment and/or risk management strategy you should consult a Cambridge Partners adviser for advice on your particular situation and objectives. Some products and/or services mentioned on this website may not be suitable for you or not be available in all jurisdictions.
Cambridge Partners gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the contents of this website. Other than as required under consumer protection law, Cambridge Partners accepts no responsibility for errors or misstatements, negligent or otherwise and under no circumstances will Cambridge Partners be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained from this website. No information on this website constitutes advice, an invitation, an offer or a solicitation, to buy or sell any financial product or security or to engage in any investment activity, or an offer of any financial service.
Cambridge Partners is only registered to carry on activities in New Zealand. Accessing any product or service via this website is not an offer, inducement, or invitation to purchase these products or services in any other jurisdiction.
- All returns are net of management fees, but before adviser monitoring and custodial fees.
- All returns are gross of all taxes.
- Cambridge Partners asset allocations have changed over time. All returns are based on our current asset allocation model.
- Returns are a combination of actual returns (where available) and simulated data.
- SRI returns are a combination of actual returns from SRI securities and indices (where available) and data based on non-SRI screened indices. Actual SRI returns may be lower than comparable returns for non-SRI screened securities and portfolios.
- All returns have been sourced from data sources that Cambridge Partners believes are accurate.
- Past performance is not necessarily an indication of future performance.
- Cambridge Partners does not represent or warrant that such forward statements will be achieved or will prove to be correct. All financial products or security transactions involve risks.
- Individuals should obtain specific investment advice from a qualified adviser before making any investment decisions.